Communities for learning and sharing
With the Omnivox Portal, your educational establishment offers a Rich and accessible online life to its entire clientele. The Portal allows you to create Communities for your students, your faculty, your staff, and even for your authorized visitors.
The Communities allow individuals in your educational establishment to inquire, to exchange, and to share their knowledge and to access pertinent information quickly and easily.
While the Students’ Community could include all of the students registered at your establishment, a community based on a working committee could include only 5 people.
The Portal allows you to create Communities:
- Based on the type of individuals (students, faculty, professionals, etc.)
- Based on registration in a Program of Studies, or in an Internal School
- Based on the affiliation with a Teaching Department
- Based on belonging to a Service Department in your establishment
- With open subscriptions
- That are completely private
The designated persons responsible for each Community use the many tools at their disposal to better communicate with their members, such as Communiqués and Latest News, Sharing of documents and files, Discussion forums, Photo albums, Useful links, etc.
- A Teachers Community, where your teachers can access all of the resources essential to their work, where they can share tricks of the trade, etc.
- A Women’s Soccer Community, where all of the fans of your women’s soccer teams can follow the teams’ latest exploits
- A Creative Arts Program Community, where students and teachers in this program share their latest discoveries and work together
- A New Students Community, where all of your new students can go to find information and to ask questions to returning students and to academic advisors
Your educational establishment’s Online life will never have been as fulfilling...